Poético - Viognier

Poético - Viognier

14.00 €
-29%

9.90 €

(1 l = 13.20 €)
incl. VAT, plus delivery
Delivery time: 3 day(s)

Description

The grapes for this excellent and elegant white wine were harvested in the second week of March 2007. 40% of the grapes were fermented in oak barrels, the remaining 60% remained in steel tanks.

The result is a wine which a perfect representative of the Viognier grape. Excellent balance between the fruit and the oak. Intense green yellow colour. Typical fruit aromas with a dominance of white peach. Good structure and body. Complex, long aftertaste.

Additional product information

Vintage
2013
Alcohol
14,5%
Growing Region
Vistaflores/Alto Valle de Uco, Mendoza
Oak ageing
teilweise Gärung in franz. Barriquefässern / partly fermented in French oak barrels
allergen declaration
Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
Importer
Baires Import, Hannover