Saurus Barrel Fermented - Cabernet Franc
The grapes for this Cabernet Franc are selected among the best blocks of our vineyards. In Patagonia, Argentina, under extreme conditions, this varietal achieves a unique expression that shows its versatility and elegance. The fermentation and ageing in French and American oak barrels, give the wine intense colors, surprising aromas and sweet tannins.
Additional product information
- residual sugar / acidity level
- 5.6/1.9 g/l
- Growing Region
- San Patricio de Chañar/Neuquén (Patagonia)
- Oak ageing
- Malolactic fermentation and 8 Monate ageing in new French (60%) and American (40%) oak barrels
- allergen declaration
- Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
- Patagonian Wine Company, Luxembourg