Saurus - Cabernet Sauvignon
The cool climate of Patagonia allows perfect ripening of the Cabernet grape. Saurus Cabernet Sauvignon features an intense bright red color. Its complex aromas combine red fruits, black pepper and spices. A passage in oak brings hints of vanilla and coffee. It is structured, fresh and fruity, with well-defined characteristics.
Additional product information
- residual sugar / acidity level
- 5.7/2.6 g/l
- Growing Region
- San Patricio de Chañar, Patagonia
- Oak ageing
- partially for a short while in oak barrels
- allergen declaration
- Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
- Patagonian Wine Comany, Luxembourg