Saurus - Chardonnay
Elegant green-yellow color. Aromas of tropical fruits and citrus with floral notes. The short aging in oak ensures an elegant aftertaste of vanilla and white chocolate. Very good presence on the palate, fresh and fruity. Very balanced and long-lasting taste.
Additional product information
- residual sugar / acidity level
- 7.3/2.8 g/l
- Growing Region
- San Patricio de Chañar/Neuquén (Patagonia)
- Oak ageing
- part of the wine is aged for a short while in French oak barrels
- allergen declaration
- Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
- Patagonian Wine Company, Luxembourg