Saurus Select - Malbec
Simply the favorite amongst the Argentinean wines, doesn't matter from which growing region it comes from. Very intense, ripe red-violet colour. Complex aromas of ripe red fruits like currant, plums and cherries with some spicy notes. Its parcial ageing in new oak barrels contributes a light touch of vanilla, coffee and caramel. Very intense on the palate with nice sweet tannins, very harmonious. Long lasting finish.
Additional product information
- residual sugar / acidity level
- 5.9/2.4 g/l
- Growing Region
- San Patricio de Chañar, Patagonia
- Oak ageing
- 40% of the wine for 12 months in new French and American oak barrels
- allergen declaration
- Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
- Patagonian Wine Company, Luxembourg