Saurus - Pinot Noir
10.00 €(1 l = 13.33 €)
A very fine and elegant Pinot Noir, a perfect example of a Patagonian wine.
You will discover varied aromas of flowers and red fruit, such as raspberry, red currant and strawberry, accompanied by a fine touch of vanilla from the light oak ageing. Very harmonious and fruity on the palate with sweet tannins and a medium body.
Additional product information
- residual sugar / acidity level
- 6,02/2,40 g/l
- Growing Region
- San Patr. de Chañar, Patagonia
- Silver medal - Concourse Mondial Bruxelles / Bronce medal - Decanter Awards / Bronce medal - Int. Wine & Spirits
- allergen declaration
- Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
- Casa de Vinos, Luxembourg