Saurus - Pinot Noir
A very fine and elegant Pinot Noir, a perfect example of a Patagonian wine. You will discover varied aromas of flowers and red fruit, such as raspberry, red currant and strawberry, accompanied by a fine touch of vanilla from the light oak ageing. Very harmonious and fruity on the palate with sweet tannins and a medium body.
Additional product information
- residual sugar / acidity level
- 6.0/2.4 g/l
- Growing Region
- San Patricio de Chañar, Patagonia
- Oak ageing
- partially for a short while in oak barrels
- allergen declaration
- Dieses Produkt enthält Sufite!
- Patagonian Wine Company, Luxembourg